- Position Name: Lead Electrician
- Company: GC&E Systems Group, Inc.
- Employee Type: Full Time
- Experience: 7 to 10 years
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Relocation Cost Paid: None
GC&E Systems Group seeks a Lead Electrician to provide electrical expertise and field coordination of the projects assigned. This individual should have a thorough and complete knowledge of electrical installations pertaining to ACS, CCTV and other various Security Systems.
Essential Job Functions:
- Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment
- Install conduits, wires, pull boxes, electrical panels and switches required in making additions, extensions or alterations of electrical systems.
- Performs installation of access control, intrusion alarm, closed circuit television systems and other various security related systems.
- Will install data cables and outlets, patch panels, terminates, test, label & log location into test equipment.
- Coordination with other trades
- Daily reporting to the GC&E Project Manager
- Maintaining Quality Control and Safety of all projects assigned
- Must have the Ability to Read and Interpret Construction Documents
- High School Diploma or GED
- Possess or Obtain the Necessary Hand Tools
- Pass Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Pass Background Investigation
- Pass Random Drug Screens
GC&E Systems Group, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, Inc. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.