Quality Control Manager / Safety Officer - Ft. Gordon
||Quality Control Manager / Safety Officer
||Fort Gordon, GA
|SCA Wage Category:
||Regular Full TIme
|Security Clearance Status:
|Security Clearance Type:
||Top Secret / SCI / Active Polygraph
|US Citizenship Required:
||$85K-$95K depending on experience
GC&E: As the Quality Control Manager and Safety Officer, you will be responsible for the execution and delivery of the required QC inspection checklist, will lead/manage system testing activities, and will input all test results into the required reports. You will also lead our onsite quality and safety initiatives, including the providing of quality and safety related training to our onsite staff.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Serves as the local management authority and the on-site single point of contact for the Safety Program
- Responsible for the quality control and coordination of all work in accordance with the safety program on the project
- Responsible for the overall management, coordination, quality, work safety, timeliness, customer satisfaction, and effectiveness of all functional support provided by our Team
- Responsible for ensuring the development, review, and submission of all project deliverables
- Ensures all staff remain technically proficient and in line with the safety program and perform safety inspections of working teams to ensure proper installation guidelines are followed
- Responsible for implementing quality control standards and inspections
- Maintains day-to-day communications with our project leadership
- Active DoD Top Secret Security Clearance w/ SCI and Active Polygraph
- 5 to 10 years’ experience leading TO / contracts similar in scope and complexity
- OSHA 30 Certification required
It is the policy of GC&E to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We maintain a drug-free work place and pre-employment drug testing is required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position
Fax resume to 770-448-3918 or E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org