GC&E Systems Group. Inc. seeks a Commercial Security Sales Associate in our Security Division. This individual will be responsible for the design and sale of CCTV (IP and Analog), Access Control, Intrusion Detection and Intercom systems to commercial businesses and government entities. Additionally, this position develops new business prospects and interacts with existing customers to increase sales of our systems and services.
To perform this job successfully, the right candidate may be expected to perform some or all of the duties listed and complete special projects and other duties as assigned:
- Makes contact with businesses through on-site cold calls and networking by visiting properties and talking to management or owners
- Develop new prospects and interact with existing customers to increase sales of security systems and services
- Prepare bids, and follows-up on outstanding bids
- Provide customer service (handling and resolving customer problems)
- Pursue new business
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of and a proficiency in using Computer and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook), and Internet.
- Excellent time management, planning and forward-thinking skills.
- Self-motivated and a professional attitude.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Excellent teambuilding, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess good decision making skills, be very organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and one to three years experience in business to business sales; or a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
GC&E offers benefits including medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurance and 401(K) plan. All candidates must pass criminal, drug and DMV checks. EOE / Drug Free Workplace Fax resume to 770-448-3918 or E-mail to email@example.com
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Applicable state and local licenses as required.
- Must have valid driver’s license issued by the state in which they reside and proper automobile registration.
- Proof of insurance for personal automobile liability with limits no lower than the financial responsibility limits required by the state where the employee resides. Failure to maintain this insurance will result in corrective actions being taken, up to and including termination.