|Employer:||GC&E Systems Group||
|Type:||Full Time – Experienced|
|Preferred Education:||4 Year Degree||
GC&E Systems Group seeks an experienced Account Manager for ourAtlantaoffice. GC&E is a market leader in turn key low voltage installations and service. GC&E offer customers the following equipment and services: structured cabling systems, security and access control, paging systems, and staff augmentation for long-term contracts.
* Drive new business opportunities in theAtlantaand surrounding markets.
* Relationship building with General Contractors, Fortune 1000 companies, and Colleges inGeorgia.
* Experience calling on CIO, CTO, IT Managers and Data Center Managers.
* Building long-term customer relationships.
Compensation: Good base salary with unlimited commission plan on gross sales.
|Local Residents Preferred (No Relo). Base salary with commission plan. No commission cap.|
- 3+ years of successfully selling cabling systems and/or network equipment.
- RCDD and College degree preferred.
- Strong computer skills to include MS Office.
- Previous Fortune 1000 and Government sales are a plus.
- Relationships with existing customers and integrators.
- Self motivated and driven by success.
- Complete call reports weekly.
- Well organized and focused on exceeding sales goals.
Company offers health, vision and dental insurance. LTD & STD, life insurance, paid time off, holidays and 401(k). Position comes with car allowance, PDA and laptop. All candidates must pass pre-employment drug, background and DMV screening. Fax resume to 770-448-3918 or E-mail to email@example.com