Assistant Security Center Configuration Management (ASCCM) Services
- Posting Date: 12/28/2020
- Position Name: Assistant Security Center Configuration Management (ASCCM) Services
- Location: Fort Gordon
- Employee Type: Regular Full-Time
- Security Clearance Status: Active
- Security Clearance Type: Current DoD SECRET Security Clearance
- US Citizenship Required: Yes
- Job Level: Intermediate
GC&E Systems Group is currently recruiting for a Graphic Artist to join our team in support of the Military Health Information Technology Support Customer Support Center, Information Management, DDEAMC, Fort Gordon, GA.
- Support and maintain a Microsoft SCCM environment, current version, 2012.
- Script with VBScript, PowerShell, SQL, ADSI, and WMI. Assist Service Desk with desktop OS deployment and automated build processes including performance tuning. Manage group policies for packages and scripts.
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability of IT systems.
- Collaborate on system administration duties in a Windows Active Directory environment.
- Document deployment processes to enable knowledge transfer among the team.
- Create SCCM Management Reports using native reports or a third party tool.
- Collaborate with desktop, server, and network engineers, IT Security, to deliver automated desktop deployment tools and process.
- Recommend standard software image requirements for workstations.
- Maintain standard software image requirements. Conduct maintenance, updates, integration testing, qualification and deployment for standard workstation software image(s) and its base software component.
- Design, build test and support the system used to deploy PC images.
- Deploy updated standard workstation image(s)Resolve escalated tickets related to workstation hardware and software.
- Patch Management Monitor supported workstations software for available patches.
- Review and recommend patches and fixes for deployments.
- Deploy patches and fixes to authorized application owners, Software Packaging and Distribution.
- Create software package and conduct integration testing.
- Conduct software package conflict detection.
- Deploy software packages. Propose timing for software package distributions.
- Schedule authorized software packages for distributions.
- Provide software packages for manual distribution.
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Security+ Certification
- Security Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Certification or possess equivalent experience
- Writing experience with VBScript, PowerShell, SQL, ADSI and WMI
- Must meet DoD 8570.01-M requirements
GC&E Systems Group, LLC. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, LLC. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.