- Posting Date: 3/8/2019
- Position Name: ATS Lead
- Company: GC&E Systems Group
- Location: Fort Rucker, AL
- SCA Wage Category: Exempt
- Shift: 1st
- Employee Type: Regular Full Time
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Security Clearance Status: Active and/or Able to Obtain
- Security Clearance Type: Secret
- US Citizenship Required: Yes
- Job Level: Lead
- Travel: Negligible
GC&E Systems Group seeks an individual to assist the government to operate and maintain the Information and Infrastructure systems for Fort Rucker and all remote sites.
Experience with the following:
- Oversee each functional category and provide support as needed
- Identify processes and procedures for each ATS functional team
- Manage workload for functional teams
- Provide representation in technical team meetings
- Provide additional availability to support associated tasks
- Provide SME for ATS functional areas
- Responsible for ensuring the development, maintenance, and updates to informal and structured training
- Review and verify accuracy of all changes for any drawing updates
- Support the Supply Technician as needed or during an absence
- Implement cross training between functional teams
- Perform QA/QC of ATS completed work
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- COOP Training
- Safe Driver Training
- Holocom Certification
- ISP/OSP Experience
- Understanding of the C4IM Services List
- Understanding of the I3A Standards
- Nortel SL-100
- Nortel Option 11C
- Nortel RCC2
- DC Power
- Understanding of Plant-in-Place drawings
- Experience with Avaya, Cisco and Nortel switches and routers
- AR25-2 and STIG Training
GC&E Systems Group, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, Inc. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.