- Position Name: AV Installation Technician
- Company: GC&E Systems Group, Inc.
- Job Title: AV Installation Technician
- Employee Type: Full Time
- Experience: 5+ Years
- Education: High School or GED
- Relocation Cost Paid: None
- Travel: Up to 50%
GC&E Systems Group, Inc. is seeking an AV Installation Technician to serve as installation team lead on multiple current and upcoming projects. The ideal candidate has strong analytical & troubleshooting skills with a passion for finding solutions to complex problems.
Essential Job Functions:
- Install AV, IT, and low-voltage systems at customer site and within our integration facility (near Atlanta, GA)
- Support information management through daily reconciliation of activities accomplished, components installed, projected installation activities for future work days, and potential risks such as component shortages and component damage.
- Serve as a leadership resource to less-experienced installation personnel
- Adhere to and promote industry best practices and standards for installation and configuration.
- Provide onsite technical support to end users once the project is completed and turned over to the customer.
- 5+ years’ experience installing complex AV and conferencing systems including operations centers, training facilities, and conferencing spaces.
- Experience with Crestron, Extron, AMX, projection systems, video walls.
- Clearance: Secret required
- CTS certification preferred; Willing and able to obtain is a must.
- Travel up to 50%
- Willingness to engage with technologies and trades outside the standard AV environment
- Familiarity with digital signal processing (DSP) configuration, video wall configuration, and IPTV systems is a bonus.
GC&E Systems Group, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, Inc. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.