- Position Name: AV Programmer
- Company: GC&E Systems Group, Inc.
- Job Title: AV Programmer
- Employee Type: Full Time
- Experience: 5+ Years
- Education: High School or GED
- Relocation Cost Paid: None
- Travel: Up to 50%
GC&E Systems Group, Inc. is seeking an AV Programmer to serve as lead programmer on multiple current and upcoming projects. The ideal candidate has strong analytical & technology skills with a passion for finding solutions to complex problems. We’re looking for a self-starting, highly detailed professional that is comfortable working with multiple different technologies, multiple different customers, and can provide design guidance from a programming perspective by participating in formal and informal design sessions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supports the development and review of AV control systems and associated systems within multiple Federal, commercial, and education-focus markets.
- Participates in Government-led and contractor-led technical working groups.
- Supports integration testing at our facilities (near Atlanta, GA) as well as integration and acceptance testing at customer locations (CONUS and OCONUS).
- Provide significant input into graphical user interface design as well as system training materials.
- Must be familiar with non-AV programming practices and approaches (agile development, 12 Factor Apps, etc.)
- 5+ years’ experience working with Crestron, AMX, Extron, Control4 or some combination thereof
- Clearance: Secret required, Top Secret preferred or ability to obtain a clearance.
- CTS certification preferred; Willing and able to obtain is a must.
- Unified Modeling Language (UML), Systems Modeling Language (SysML), or other engineering modeling languages.
- Travel up to 50%
- Willingness to take on new challenges and grow outside the bounds of the AV world
- High School or GED
- Familiarity with digital signal processing (DSP) configuration, video wall configuration, and IPTV systems preferred.
GC&E Systems Group, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, Inc. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.