AV Programmer - Intermediate
- Posting Date: 12/10/2021
- Position Name: Intermediate AV Programmer
- Location: Fort Bragg,NC
- SCA Wage Category: Exempt
- Shift: 1st
- Employee Type: Regular Full Time
- Security Clearance Status: Active and/or able to obtain
- Security Clearance Type: Secret
- US Citizenship Required: Yes
- Job Level: Intermediate
- Travel: Negligible
As an Intermediate AV Programmer on Fort Bragg, you will:
- Perform and/or Operate Inter-room VTC conferencing, Overhead map video camera, Video multiplexer, Cable Television, Operations floor workstations, Blu-Ray player, VTC, Defense Collaboration Services (DCS), Microphones and Audio/Digital Signal Processing equipment.
- Complete and perform software configuration updates to audio and control system code to technical specifications to maintain baseline functionality. The Contractor shall ensure their QC checks are completed prior to Government use with no identifiable discrepancies.
- Perform and complete minor moves, adds, changes (MAC) to audio and control system to maintain baseline functionality. This support includes minor MAC for System input nodes where necessary to facilitate intended capability and updated cable TV channel lineup.
- Ensure their QC checks are completed prior to Government use with no identifiable discrepancies.
- Conduct system user level training for system(s) trouble shooting and recovery on an as-needed basis.
- Develop training materials shall include common task workflows, user quick reference guides that are an efficient and executable.
- Provide and coordinate non-emergency and emergency break/fix support for major repairs and configuration updates and issue resolutions
- Ensure all major repairs and configuration updates are resolved within eight (8) hours for non-emergency support and four (4) hours for emergency support, with a report documenting results of process.
- Provide accurate system administration of the DJOC, RCR, GCR, R235 conference rooms audio-visual components, including audio-video (A/V) distribution systems, and A/V teleconferencing systems.
- Develop accurate engineering and network diagrams, documentation, and format with less than two (2) errors per submission.
- Provide diagrams to the level of detail requested IAW PWS and XVIII ABN Corps G6 recommendation to the Corp G6.
- Perform technical analysis on potential future projects for compatibility with existing system to XVIII ABN Corps Leadership.
- Provide technical support for major events and exercises.
- Support and participate in government In Progress Reviews (IPRs) during the performance period.
- Manage, schedule and coordinate Corp HQs allocated enterprise-level VTC bridge conference rooms for XVIII ABC and subordinate units.
- Coordinate for and establish VTC conferences at other locations on Fort Bragg, NC using mobile suites no more than twice a month, as required.
- Provide System Integration and Testing Services
- Plan, design, test, and engineer upgrades and enhancements of A/V systems supporting the DJOC, RCR, GCR, R235 conference rooms. The Contractor shall ensure upgrades and enhancements met or exceed all design requirement and enhances operations.
- Ensure hardware or software testing and integration comply with applicable government regulations, policies and standards IAW applicable standard standards.
- Update and maintain detailed A/V network infrastructure design specifications to include network components, hardware and software.
- Analyze, identify, and takes corrective action for A/V network problems within eight (8) hours to prevent service outage or interruption.
- Evaluate the impact of new and emerging technologies on current baseline architectures.
- Document test results and provides implementation instructions for hardware and software to the Government.
- Update and maintain accurate technical library of software, patches and documentation for infrastructure equipment.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
Experienced with the Following:
- Work with a variety of VTC and AV equipment, systems and software.
- Perform research and analysis of future projects, equipment and automation improvements and recommend continual service improvements.
- Common tools and applications include MS Windows, SharePoint, MS Office Suite, MS Visio, and Remedy.
- SECRET Clearance with Tier 3 Investigation
- ITIL V4 Foundation (minimum) trained
- Threat Awareness and Reporting Program (TARP) Training
- Intelligence Oversight (IO) training
- DOD Cyber Awareness training
- Acceptable Use Policies (AUP)
- Antiterrorism Level I Training
- iWATCH Training
- Level 1 OPSEC Training
- Customer Service Training
- Safe Driver Training
- COOP Training.
It is the policy of GC&E to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing is required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpre