Account Manager - Atlanta
- Job Title: Account Manager
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Experience: 5+ Years’
- Salary: Salary + Commission
- Education: College Degree Preferred
- Relocation Cost Paid: None
- Location: Atlanta, GA
Are you interested in furthering your career with an industry leader that continues to experience tremendous market growth? If so, you have come to the right place! Join our team at GC&E Systems Group! We are seeking a motivated, self-driven individual looking for a long-term position as a Account Manager. The Account Manager will sell physical security equipment and installation services to customers by developing, growing and supporting a robust sales portfolio. The qualified candidate will be well versed in System Integration Sales, IP CCTV, Electronic Access Control Systems, Intercom Systems and Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS).
This is a sales role with an emphasis on lead generation and relationship building. We offer a generous base salary plus competitive commissions on product sales. If this sounds like the direction in which you’ve been waiting to take your career, and if you meet the qualifications, we want to speak with you!
Essential Job Functions:
- Strategic account planning and management
- Develop new customers and maintain customer relationships
- Achieve quarterly sales and revenue targets
- Attend pre-bid conferences, site surveys and prepare proposals for customers in response to RFP and RFQ’s
- Work with our engineering and estimating department to prepare proposals
- Attend and assist in the marketing of GC&E security services at tradeshows
- Conduct site surveys as required
- Cold call for new business
- Conduct joint sales calls with our manufacturing partners
- Achieve quarterly revenue budget
- Candidate must have excellent oral and written skills to prepare customer proposals
- Candidate must have good computer skills in MS Office and a basic understanding of IP networks
- Must have a good driving record; pass pre-employment background and drug screen
- Candidate should have basic estimating skills for the delivery of security solutions and possess the ability to read security drawings and take notes at pre-bid conferences
- Ability to work evenings and/or weekend hours as needed
- Prepare sales reports for management as required and keep the CRM updated
- No limit on what you can earn
- One of the Southeast’s most progressive Security Integration Group
- Comprehensive benefits package which includes health insurance, life insurance, 401k (match), paid time off, and more!
- Bi-weekly car allowance, company provided laptop and cellphone
- Advancement opportunities
GC&E Systems Group, LLC. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, LLC. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.