CAD Technician - Camp Parks
- Posting Date: 07/12/2019
- Position Name: CAD Technician
- Company: GC&E Systems Group
- Location: Camp Parks, CA
- SCA Wage Category: Drafter/CAD Operator II
- Shift: 1st
- Employee Type: Regular Full Time
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Security Clearance Status: Active and/or Able to Obtain
- Security Clearance Type: Secret
- US Citizenship Required: Yes
- Job Level: Intermediate
- Travel: Negligible
GC&E Systems Group seeks an individual to assist the government to operate and maintain the Information and Infrastructure systems for Camp Parks and all remote sites.
Essential Job Functions:
- Draft and prepare layout drawings
- Produce draft designs and diagrams
- Compile data and specifications sheets
- Revise drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancements
Experience with the following:
- GPS Software and Equipment
- Plotters, Scanners
- MS Office Suite
- TMS data entry
- IT-III IT Level
- SECRET Clearance with T3 Investigation
- Antiterrorism Level 1 Training
- iWatch Training
- Level 1 OPSEC
- Acceptable Use Policies (AUP)
GC&E Systems Group, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, Inc. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.