GC&E understand the challenges faced by companies in today's competitive environment and challenging economy. As companies make strategic investment decisions regarding their technology, electronic security, communications and related infrastructure, they need to be confident that these decisions will result in a positive return on investment while meeting their operational support requirements now and in the future. GC&E delivers innovative and customized electronic security, communications, and information technology solutions that leverages evolving technologies and trends to meet an organizations day-to-day and forthcoming operational and support requirements while reducing costs, improving performance, and increasing customer satisfaction.
GC&E's leverages the insight, expertise, and experience of our staff and applies a consultative approach to problem solving to provide our customers with the services and technology solution that best meets their needs. Our solutions are manufacturer and technology neutral, designed to be scalable and capable of integrating with current or planned system upgrades. We leverage technology innovation and industry best practices and standards such ISO 9001, CMMI, BICSI, and ITIL to manage the full life cycle requirements of our customers' mission critical infrastructure and systems.
As a single source, turn-key solutions provider, GC&E partners with our customers to develop technology solutions that optimize their system performance while minimizing operational risk and total cost of ownership, while still allowing for future growth and expanding requirements. Our services include:
- Solutions Planning and Implementation to include: consultation and planning; engineering, furnishing, installation, and testing; system operations and maintenance; and system sustainment.
- Integrated Communications and Technology Solutions to include: information technology solutions; voice, data, and video communication solutions; telecommunication systems; video teleconferencing; and wireless connectivity solutions.
- Electronic Security Solutions to include: video surveillance/CCTV, access control, intrusion detection, and perimeter security solutions.
- Communication Infrastructure Solutions to include: network engineering, disaster recovery, network cabling, and system installation, operations and maintenance and sustainment.
- Managed Services to include: to outsourcing or managed outsourcing of IT, communications, and electronic security system related services.