Communications Cable Installer
- Posting Date: 12/28/2020
- Position Name: Communication Cable Installer
- Location: Fort Gordon
- Employee Type: Regular Full-Time
- Security Clearance Status: Active
- Security Clearance Type: Current DoD SECRET Security Clearance
- US Citizenship Required: Yes
- Job Level: Intermediate
GC&E Systems Group is currently recruiting for a Graphic Artist to join our team in support of the Military Health Information Technology Support Customer Support Center, Information Management, DDEAMC, Fort Gordon, GA.
- Install, terminate, and test various types of cabling [may include but not limited to, Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP), Fiber Optic, Coaxial cable, etc.] for voice, data, and television services.
- Test spooled cable and install in accordance with Department of Defense and Department of the Army Regulations and Best Business Practices, as well as applicable industry standards.
- Shall perform common tasks that include installation of premise cable runs, termination at the wall plate and punch down block, and testing/certification of circuit at completion.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience installing communications cabling to include Category 5/6 UTP and various types of coaxial cable.
- Experience installing/terminating Single and Multimode Fiber Optics.
- Building Industry Consulting Service International (BICSI) or similar industry certification.
GC&E Systems Group, LLC. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, LLC. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.