- Posting Date: 3/5/2019
- Position Name: Computer and Information Systems Manager
- Company: Fort Campbell, KY
- SCA Wage Category: Exempt
- Shift: 1st
- Employee Type: Regular Full Time
- Security Clearance Status: Active and/or Able to Obtain
- Security Clearance Type: Secret
- US Citizenship Required: Yes
- Job Level: Manager
- Travel: Negligible
GC&E Systems Group seeks an individual to assist the government to operate and maintain the Information and Infrastructure systems for Fort Campbell and all remote sites.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide service level management functions
- Support the Government in defining C4IM services to be provided and the responsibilities of each party regarding the development of the SLAs
- Support the Government in the negotiations with customers to finalize the SLA
- Monitor the delivery of services and the requirements, availability, and performance of systems supported for both baseline and above-line customer support
- Aggregate data from support tools such as Remedy (ticket/service request compliance), SolarWinds (availability), ExaGrid (backup reliability), and other tools and provide summaries and reports IAW PWS requirements
- Assess data against the C4IM and PWS Performance Requirements Summary and identify areas for continued improvement
- Identify trends regarding support requirements, response times, system availability, and overall ability to conform to the C4IM requirements
Experience with the following:
- Proficient in ITIL processes and procedures
- Information Technology Service Management (ITSM)
- Army IT Metrics program
- SLA/C4IM cost modeling, network security policies and procedures, and the Army C4IM Service catalog
- Router and switch management, standard systems and software utilized by NEC clients
- Voice, data, and video new technology research/analysis, assessment, reporting, recommendation and risk analysis
- IM strategic planning, technical design planning and documentation development.
- Experience with ASI policy and coordination, RNEC Staff Tracker, Classroom and Operations Notifications Calendars
- Experience using NetOps tools such as SCCM, SCOM, Spectrum
- ArcSight Management Center (ArcMC)
- ArcSight Logger
- ForeScout Counter ACT
- CISCO Prime
- MS Office Suite
- Remedy and TMS.
- Monitor and track suspense’s
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- IT-II IT Level
- SECRET Clearance with T3 Investigation
- IAT Level II IA Certification
- MTA Windows 10 Certification
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Antiterrorism Level 1 Training
- iWatch Training
- IA Training
- Level 1 OPSEC
- Acceptable Use Policies (AUP)
- Safe Driver Training
GC&E Systems Group, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, Inc. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or