Computer Network Support Specialist - Fort Polk
- Posting Date: 10/5/2018
- Position Name: Computer Network Support Specialist
- Company: GC&E Systems Group
- Location: Fort Polk, LA
- SCA Wage Category: Computer Operator II
- Shift: 1st
- Employee Type: Regular Full Time
- Security Clearance Status: Active or Able to Obtain
- Security Clearance Type: Secret
- US Citizenship Required: Yes
- Job Level: Technician
- Travel: Negligible
As the Computer Network Support Specialist, you will provide Help Desk Support, VIP/Priority user support and all Tier 2 support both remote and deskside. Provided support includes account creations, shared drive permissions, local and network printer installs, software uninstall/reinstalls, and basic software and network troubleshooting via remote tools. Provide more complex support (primarily via remote support and field support when necessary) involving software installation, configuration issues, detailed organizational specific software, and network printer support as well as hardware troubleshooting and hardware support.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Tier 3 hardware repair support
- Attend weekly meetings to stay current
- Perform lessons learned
- Brief upcoming requirements or tasks
- Complete workload within contractual timeframes
- Provide additional availability to support associated tasks
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- COOP Training
- Safe Driver Training
- Understanding of the C4IM services list
- Understanding of I3A standards
- CompTIA Security+ trained
- MS Office Suite Proficient
GC&E Systems Group, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, Inc. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.