- Posting Date: 3/5/2019
- Position Name: Computer User Support Specialist
- Company: GC&E Systems Group - Fort Campbell, KY
- SCA Wage Category: Computer Operator II/III
- Shift: 1st
- Employee Type: Regular Full Time
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Security Clearance Status: Active and/or Able to Obtain
- Security Clearance Type: Secret
- US Citizenship Required: Yes
- Job Level: Intermediate
- Travel: Negligible
GC&E Systems Group seeks an individual to assist the government to operate and maintain the Information and Infrastructure systems for Fort Campbell and all remote sites.
Essential Job Functions:
- Validate ticket information (POC info, problem diagnosis, etc.)
- Assess urgency/ prioritization response and potential cause of issue
- Perform initial triage
- Assign ticket to the appropriate Tier 2 personnel or functional group
- Respond to these requests IAW established SLA and C4IM Service List metrics
Experience with the following:
- MS Workstation OS platforms and MS Office applications current and future
- Current Army Gold Master (AGM) software
- Remedy ITSM
- COTS hardware and software
- Standard systems and software utilized be NEC clients
- Outlook web access
- Account management
- Data recovery (EFS & BitLocker)
- SOP analysis and improvement
- Incident management, priority and escalation processes
- Trend and performance analysis
- Report development and distribution
- C4IM services list
- IT-II IT Level
- SECRET Clearance with T3 Investigation
- IAT Level II IA Certification (Security+),
- MTA Windows 10 Certification
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Antiterrorism Level 1 Training
- iWatch Training
- IA Training
- Acceptable Use Policies (AUP)
- Level 1 OPSEC
- Safe Driver Training
GC&E Systems Group, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, Inc. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.