Customer Support Center Supervisor
- Posting Date: 12/28/2020
- Position Name: Customer Support Center Supervisor
- Location: Fort Gordon
- Employee Type: Regular Full-Time
- Security Clearance Status: Active
- Security Clearance Type: Current DoD SECRET Security Clearance
- US Citizenship Required: Yes
- Job Level: Supervisory
GC&E Systems Group is currently recruiting for a Customer Support Center Supervisor to join our team in support of the Military Health Information Technology Support Customer Support Center, Information Management, DDEAMC, Fort Gordon, GA. This position serves as the supervisor for the DDEAMC CSC and for the contracted support technicians at the remote sites and clinics.
- Be able to identify constraints in service delivery and develop solutions to resolve them.
- Process design, review, revision, and implementation for IT customer support functions based upon Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and Continual Process Improvement (CPI) concepts
- Utilize Remedy ARS and other workload tools to monitor and evaluate trends in customer support requests and develop appropriate scheduling and workflow processes.
- monitor Remedy survey results, follow up on customer complaints, and provide feedback to employees and IMD management on all dissatisfied responses.
- Serve as an advisor to the IMD Change Advisory Board (CAB).
- Bachelor’s degree (Required) with Information Technology focus (Preferred)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundations certification (v3 or later) (Preferred)
- CompTIA A+, Network+ or Security+ certification (Required)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) or higher (Preferred)
- 5+ years supervisory experience in area of expertise(Required)
- Certifications must meet DoD 8570.01-M requirements (Required).
GC&E Systems Group, LLC. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, LLC. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.