Infrastructure Engineering, Furnishing, Installation and Testing
Since its inception, GC&E has been performing Engineering, Furnishing, Installation, and Testing (EFIT) projects for both commercial and Government clients. GC&E recognized from the outset that the dynamic growth and convergence in communications and IT/networks across all markets worldwide would create a huge market for more efficient and economical infrastructure solutions. This vision drove GC&E to become a reseller and Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) partner for leading edge infrastructure products, resulting in it becoming one of a few small businesses offering turnkey and full life-cycle solutions in the industry. Later, as a natural follow-on line of business, GC&E added Integrated Communication and Information Technology Solutions, Electronic Security Solutions, and Managed Services to its portfolio of solutions and services. Representative support provided during the typical delivery process for and EFIT project includes:
- Client Consultation and Site Survey
- Project Engineering to include design, specifications, drawings, logistics planning, and milestone schedule
- Furnishing to include material sourcing and pricing, procurement and temporary storage, and security
- Installation to include staffing, tooling, equipping, transporting, scheduling, and execution
- Testing to include functional and visual quality checks and inspections; and finally client acceptance.
- Optional: User training in the operation and maintenance of installed systems
Typical EFIT projects include: Data Centers, Operations Centers, Digital Classrooms, Digital Conference Rooms, Command Centers, Disaster Recovery Center (DRC), Incarceration Facilities, Public/Private School Facilities, Airports, Government Buildings, Installation Processing Node (IPN), Technical Control Facility (TCF), and Sensitive Compartmental Information Facility (SCIF).