GC&E Statewide Contract:
The Georgia Department of Administrative Services, State Purchasing Division, has established a Statewide Contract for CCTV Products, Services, and Installation with leading integrators including GC&E Systems Group. This is a MANDATORY CONTRACT available for use by all State, City & County public entities within the State of Georgia. The purpose of this contract is to provide CCTV Products, Services, and Installation to State of Georgia governmental entities. This contract includes the products, installation, and associated services of CCTV equipment. This contract is Phase 2 to the existing CCTV Boxed Products Contract #99999-SPDSPD0000031. The CCTV Boxed Products Contract will continue to offer equipment to end users. The CCTV Products, Services, and Installation Contract will offer more of a “turnkey” solution.
Why use the state contract?
- Multiple suppliers received awards and will provide you the best value for your needs.
- The contract allows use of your State issued P-Card
- This unique contract covers equipment from dozens of manufactures.
- Installations and service coverage are statewide.
- Emergency response times are available.
- Rates are lower as a result of discounted cost from manufactures and suppliers.
- The funding fee is paid by the contractor.
- The process is easy…simply call (770-448-3908) or email (email@example.com) GC&E for a free consultation.
Why use GC&E FOR MY CCTV Purchase?
- The State of Georgia has pre-competed this contract and selected the most qualified suppliers to provide all CCTV related services.
- GC&E has been providing CCTV system consultation, products, support services, and installations in Georgia for over 15 years.
- GC&E has a client list that includes some of the largest school districts (K-12) in the state of Georgia, and the country.
- Our subject matter experts and technicians are local and readily available.
- We have numerous manufacturer certifications.
- GC&E provides no cost consultation to state agencies.
- We stand behind our products and installations 100%.
Georgia SWC Number: 99999-SPD-SPD0000025
Supplier Number: 0000197410
More information about the Georgia SWC can be found on the DOAS website at the following URL: http://doas.ga.gov/state-purchasing/statewide-contracts.
Frequently Asked Questions