GC&E provides mission critical information technology, security, and communications infrastructure solutions to support agencies and institutions with healthcare related mission requirements. Our approach is simple, provide system solutions and services that maximizes system functionality and dependability, streamlines communications and response times, ensures the safety of the public, staff, and patients, and complies with applicable standards and regulations.
Our diverse experience providing integrated IT, security, and communications solutions enables GC&E to provide the full scope of technology services required within a healthcare organization. Representative solutions and services we offer include:
- Integrated Electronic Security Systems to include Access Control, Video Surveillance/OCTV, Intrusion Detection, Panic Buttons, and Parking Control/Gate Access and Perimeter Security Solutions
- Risk and Vulnerability Assessments
- IT Managed Services to include Help Desk, Network, and System Administration
- Wireless Connectivity Systems
- Paging and Intercom Systems
- Electronic Time Attendance
- Nurse Call Systems
- Communications Infrastructure
- System Operations, Maintenance and Sustainment
- Video Teleconferencing Systems
GC&E is able to customize a fully integrated solution that incorporates any and all of the above to meet each customer's unique requirements.
Our clients include: Military Health Facilities, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.