Help Desk Customer Support Specialist - Fort Polk
- Job Title: Help Desk Customer Support Specialist
- Company: Fort Polk, LA
- SCA Wage Category: Computer Operator II
- Shift: 1st
- Employee Type: Regular Full Time
- Security Clearance Status: Active or Able to Obtain
- Security Clearance Type: Secret
- US Citizenship Required: Yes
- Job Level: Technician
- Travel: Negligible
GC&E Systems Group seeks an individual to assist the government to operate and maintain the information and infrastructure systems for Fort Polk and all remote sites.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Tier 3 hardware repair support
- Attend weekly meetings to stay current
- Perform lessons learned
- Brief upcoming requirements or tasks
- Complete workload within contractual timeframes
- Provide additional availability to support associated tasks
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- COOP Training
- Safe Driver Training
- Understanding of the C4IM services list
- Understanding of I3A standards
- CompTIA Security+ trained
- MS Office Suite Proficient
GC&E Systems Group, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, Inc. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.