Help Desk Support Service Specialist - Intermediate
- Posting Date: 12/10/2021
- Position Name: Help Desk Support Service Specialist - Intermediate
- Location: Fort Bragg,NC
- SCA Wage Category: Exempt
- Shift: 1st
- Employee Type: Regular Full Time
- Security Clearance Status: Active and/or able to obtain
- Security Clearance Type: Secret
- US Citizenship Required: Yes
- Job Level: Intermediate
- Travel: Negligible
As an Intermediate Help Desk Support Service Specialist on Fort Bragg, you will:
Experienced with the Following:
- Provide TIER I, II & III remote and touch labor support that includes but is not limited to adding/deleting accounts, password resets, desktop software and peripheral support, SW/HW installation, troubleshooting, configuration, software and security updates, vendor patches, and IAVA/STIG application and remediation.
- Possess experience with common desktop applications and capable of learning new GOTs and COTs applications quickly.
- Perform imaging, break/fix for all MS Windows laptops, desktops, applications, services loaded with Windows OS and VoIP (Nortel & Cisco) SW/HW end user installation and maintenance.
- Perform research and analysis of application and automation improvements
- Possess excellent customer, communication, and documentation skills.
- Common tools and applications include MS Windows, SharePoint, MS Office Suite, AD, SCCM, and Remedy.
- SECRET Clearance with Tier 3 Investigation
- 8570.01-M IAT-I Baseline Certification (Security+ CE)
- Computing Environment Certification (MCSA: MD 100 & 101 and/or approved equivalent)
- ITIL V4 Foundation (minimum) trained
- Threat Awareness and Reporting Program (TARP) Training
- Intelligence Oversight (IO) training
- DOD Cyber Awareness training
- Acceptable Use Policies (AUP)
- Antiterrorism Level I Training
- iWATCH Training
- Level 1 OPSEC Training
- Customer Service Training
- Safe Driver Training
- COOP Training.
GC&E Systems Group, LLC. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, LLC. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.