Information Technology Enterprise Solutions 3 Services (ITES-3S)
|GC&E's Contract Number||W52P1J-18-D-A101|
GC&E is a Veteran-Owned systems integrator with a 20-year history of providing Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) services to the U.S. Army (Army) and other Government organizations. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, GC&E specializes in the engineering, development, implementation, and sustainment of turn-key information and communications technology (ICT), advanced electronic security, audio visual (AV), and telecommunications systems and services. GC&E has exemplary past performance working with the Army and NETCOM’s Network Enterprise Centers (NEC) in providing C4IM common-user and above baseline services and operating, managing, and defending IT infrastructure in support of the CONUS Army.
GC&E qualifies as a Small Business (SB) under North America Industry Classification System (NAICS) 541519 and maintains a DoD TOP SECRET Facility Clearance. GC&E’s commitment to our customer and our quality-focused standards are defining characteristics of our success. We have invested significantly in developing a consistent approach to service delivery and quality as indicated by our certified ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, ISO 20000-1:2011 IT Service Management System, ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management Systems, and compliance with NIST 800-171 standards.
The Information Technology Enterprise Solutions - 3 Services (ITES-3S) contract is an Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle structured to provide the full range of IT services and solutions to the federal government. ITES-3S is managed by the Computer Hardware, Enterprise Software and Solutions (CHESS) program at Ft. Belvoir, VA.
- Government-Wide Use - Army, DoD and other federal agencies
- No Contract Usage Fee
- Decentralized Ordering (All TORs issued via CHESS IT e-mart - https://chess.army.mil)
- Performance-Based Cost, T&M, FFP, and Cost Reimbursement (CR) Task Orders
- Customers: All DOD and Federal Agencies
- Mission: The ITES-3S scope will include a full range of services and solutions necessary for agencies to satisfy their enterprise infrastructure and infrastructure goals with Information Technology (IT) services worldwide. The scope includes the Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Information Management (C4IM) requirements.
- Period of Performance: September 2018 – September 2027
- Contract Ceiliing: $12B with no size limit on Task Orders
- Fee: 0% Fee for Use
- Contract Types: All allowed (FFP/CR/T&M/Hybrids) – 131 labor categories
Contract Scope Of Services
- Cyber Security Services
- Business Process Reengineering
- Information Systems Security
- Information Assurance
- Information Technology Services
- Enterprise Design, Integration, and Consolidation
- Program/Project Management
- Network Systems Operation and Maintenance
- IT Supply Chain
Link to CHESS
More information regarding CHESS can be found at the CHESS website here:
GC&E's ITES-3S Ordering Guide
GC&E's ITES-3S Point of Contact
Name: Alan Griffeth