- Posting Date: 3/5/2019
- Position Name: Information Security Analyst Lead
- Company: Fort Campbell, KY
- SCA Wage Category: Exempt
- Shift: 1st
- Employee Type: Regular Full Time
- Security Clearance Status: Active and/or Able to Obtain
- Security Clearance Type: Secret
- US Citizenship Required: Yes
- Job Level: Senior
- Travel: Negligible
GC&E Systems Group seeks an individual to assist the government to operate and maintain the Information and Infrastructure systems for Fort Campbell and all remote sites.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide DOD PKI, Common Access Card (CAC) and directory support to facilitate signed/encrypted email, PKI authentication, VPN, file transfer, and web applications
- Provide configuration support for all corresponding hardware/software, policies (100% compliance), procedures, user training, and authentication to CAC-based systems
- Troubleshoot/resolve problems and provide guidance to System Administrators and users
- Request, receive, install/register, validate, and track certificates and will administer the registration of Army-owned PKI protected devices, including enabling of CAC Cryptographic Logon (CCL) when applicable.
- Provide support for administrative COMSEC duties, including key management (e.g., accountability, safeguarding, destruction, etc.) and device operation (including Secure Telephone Equipment, KIV, TACLane, etc.), IAW AR 380-40, TB 380-41, and other Army, DoD and National policies
- Support the Government COMSEC Account Manager (as alternate/primary, as assigned), sign on as second operator, and support two-person integrity operations.
- Conduct a risk assessment (IAW DoD 8570.01, AR25-1, and AR25-2) that includes threat analysis (e.g., loss of system capability), assignment impact/likelihood, and development of mitigation approaches
- Implement proposed countermeasure and mitigation strategies
- Maintain an Information Systems Security Plan (ISSP) that includes periodic verification of security controls, assessment of compliance/non-compliance, anticipation of threats, inputs to Information Security (INFOSEC) program, and improvement of cyber defense
- Research system configurations and provide recommendations to NETCOM, and test/implement on Fort Campbell systems, continuously supporting the RMF process (IAW AR 25-2) as tools, policies, and procedures are deployed
- Distribute and maintain local IA policies, including Network Security, Security Awareness, Acceptable Use, etc.
- Assess Certification and Accreditation (C&A) requirements for systems across the Fort Campbell Area of Responsibility (AOR)
Experience with the following:
- Extensive experience with DoD security hardening, collection and assessment tools
- McAfee Antivirus & HBSS, SCCM, QTIP, WIDS, HIDs/HIPS, NIDs/NIPS, NAC, STIGs, SCAP, RMF (DoDI 8510.01)
- Windows OS
- War driving
- JRSS Juniper NMS/firewall
- Cisco firewall
- Experience using NetOps tools such as SCCM, SCOM, Spectrum, ArcSight Management Center (ArcMC), ArcSight Logger, ForeScout Counter ACT, CISCO Prime
- Research and recommend new IS security systems/networks
- Develop, review, track, maintain and report POA&Ms and A&As
- Verify and validate enclave/systems IA controls
- CCB processes
- NIST 800-53
- CNSSI 1253
- DoDI 8500.01, DoDI 8510.01, AR 25-1, and AR 25-2
- SIPRNET/NIPRNET accreditation
- Cybersecurity Training and Certification
- COOP/DR Planning and Execution
- MS Office Suite
- IT-II IT Level
- SECRET Clearance with T3 Investigation
- IAM Level II IA Certification
- Computing Environment Certification
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Antiterrorism Level 1 Training
- iWatch Training
- IA Training
- Level 1 OPSEC
- Acceptable Use Policies (AUP)
- Safe Driver Training
GC&E Systems Group, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, Inc. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.