Information Security Specialist
- Posting Date: 2/4/2021
- Position Name: Information Security Specialist
- Company: Fort Stewart, GA
- SCA Wage Category: Exempt
- Shift: 1st
- Employee Type: Regular Full Time
- Security Clearance Status: Active
- Security Clearance Type: Secret
- US Citizenship Required: Yes
- Job Level: Intermediate
- Travel: Negligible
GC&E: As the Information Security Specialist you will be responsible for
- Assess Certification and Accreditation (C&A) requirements for systems across the Fort Stewart Area of Responsibility (AOR)
- Support Risk Management Framework activities IAW DoDI 8510.01 requirements
- Develop and implement IA controls and pertinent documentation (e.g., Engineering Installation Plans [EIPs], Service Improvement Plans [SIP], System Acceptance Tests [SATs] Plan of Action and Milestones [POA&M], test plans, C&A metrics, status briefings, etc.).
Experienced with the Following:
- DISA ACAS
- Web proxy services
- WIDS and Security Appliance
- MS Office Suite and Windows
- Firewalls & DMZ
- CCB process
- SCCM scans
- IA audit logs/reports
- War Driving Equipment and Techniques
- TEMPEST and COMSEC guidelines
- McAfee/Juniper/NetForensics products
- NIST 800-53 R4
- CNSSI 1253
- DoDI 8500.01
- DoDI 8510.01
- IT-II IT Level
- SECRET Clearance with T3 Investigation
- IAT-I IA Certifications
- Computing Environment Certification
- Antiterrorism Level 1 Training
- iWatch Training
- Level 1 OPSEC
GC&E Systems Group, LLC. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, LLC. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.