Information Security Specialist - Intermediate
- Posting Date: 12/10/2021
- Position Name: Information Security Specialist - Intermediate
- Location: Fort Bragg,NC
- SCA Wage Category: Exempt
- Shift: 1st
- Employee Type: Regular Full Time
- Security Clearance Status: Active and/or able to obtain
- Security Clearance Type: Secret
- US Citizenship Required: Yes
- Job Level: Intermediate
- Travel: Negligible
As an Intermediate Information Security Specialist on Fort Bragg, you will:
- Ensure all network user account documentation is complete and accurate for the installation unit/organizations when processing account requests and other actions.
- Ensure all personnel are registered and have profiles in the Army Training and Certification Tracking System (ATCTS).
- Assist the Government to verify that installation personnel have uploaded the assignment orders, user and privileged user agreements to ATCTS profile. Maintain and monitor the CS training records in ATCTS, and verify, validate, and monitor the records in ATCTS for compliance.
- Provide weekly reports for CS training and certification status, support for all areas of CS compliance reporting for higher headquarters, and prepare and submit CS reports IAW AR 25-2, DA PAM 25-series, Department of Defense (DoD) 8570.01-M, DoDD 8140.01 and their successors.
- Support the Government with the DOD Risk Management Framework (RMF) program and the CS Inspection Program.
- Prepare the CS quarterly newsletter and monthly CS teleconference.
- Modify the CS Training and Certification to comply with Best Business Practice (BBP) and user procedure guides.
- Monitor compliance with CS policies and procedures across the installation.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) for customer population relating to ATCTS and CS training.
- Identify and report potential CS issues to the Government.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
Experienced with the following:
- Verify, validate, monitor and report ATCTS records for compliance.
- Knowledgeable of RMF, eMASS, AR 25-2, DoD 8570.01-M, DoDI 8500.01 and other applicable cybersecurity terminology policy, procedures and regulations.
- ATCTS and Cybersecurity Training and Certification BBPs.
- Common tools and applications include MS Windows, SharePoint, MS Office Suite, and Remedy.
- SECRET Clearance with Tier 3 Investigation
- 8570.01-M IAT-II Baseline Certification (Security+ CE)
- Computing Environment Certification
- ITIL V4 Foundation (minimum) trained
- Threat Awareness and Reporting Program (TARP) Training
- Intelligence Oversight (IO) training
- DOD Cyber Awareness training
- Acceptable Use Policies (AUP)
- Antiterrorism Level I Training
- iWATCH Training
- Level 1 OPSEC Training
- Customer Service Training
- Safe Driver Training
- COOP Training
- Controlled Unclassified Information Training (CUI)
GC&E Systems Group, LLC. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, LLC. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.