Infrastructure Project Manager - Intermediate
- Posting Date: 12/10/2021
- Position Name: Infrastructure Project Manager - Intermediate
- Location: Fort Bragg,NC
- SCA Wage Category: Exempt
- Shift: 1st
- Employee Type: Regular Full Time
- Security Clearance Status: Active and/or able to obtain
- Security Clearance Type: Secret
- US Citizenship Required: Yes
- Job Level: Intermediate
- Travel: Negligible
As an Intermediate Infrastructure Project Manager on Fort Bragg, you will:
- Perform site surveys and inspections
- Collect and maintain all project related documentation to include but not limited to budget, schedule, testing, test results, and project review
Highlights of Responsibilities:
Experienced with the following:
- Telecom Project Management
- ISP/OSP switching
- LAN/WAN/WLAN design & installation
- PDS Pathway design & installation, QA and design
- IEEE 802 wireless standards
- COOP and OPLAN Support Services.
- Knowledge of applicable policy and technical guidance to include, but not limited to I3A Standards, BICSI cabling standards, Cyber security, EIA/TIA Standards, C4IM standards, NEC policy and procedures, and all other applicable regulations and policy. Common tools and applications include MS Windows, SharePoint, MS Project, MS Office Suite, and Remedy.
- IT-II IT Level
- SECRET Clearance with Tier 3 Investigation
- BICSI Technician Certified
- Registered Telecommunications Project Manager (RTPM) or PMP,
- ITIL V4 Foundation (minimum) trained
- Threat Awareness and Reporting Program (TARP) Training
- Intelligence Oversight (IO) training
- DOD Cyber Awareness training
- Acceptable Use Policies (AUP)
- Antiterrorism Level I Training
- iWATCH Training
- Level 1 OPSEC Training
- Customer Service Training
- Safe Driver Training
- COOP Training
- Controlled Unclassified Information Training (CUI)
GC&E Systems Group, LLC. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, LLC. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.