Lead Electrician - Atlanta
- Position Name: Lead Electrician
- Company: GC&E Systems Group, Inc.
- Employee Type: Full Time
- Experience: 7 to 10 years
- Sign-On Bonus: Up To $2,500.00 DOE
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Relocation Cost Paid: None
GC&E Systems Group seeks a Lead Electrician for the timely manner, quality, man-hours, and field coordination of the projects assigned. This individual should have a thorough and complete knowledge of electrical installations pertaining to ACS, CCTV, and various other Security Systems.
Essential Job Functions:
- Mobilization of Electrical Projects
- Coordination and installation of temporary and permanent site utilities
- Performs installation of access control, intrusion alarm, closed circuit television systems, and other various security related systems
- Prepares documentation in a variety of written and electronic formats (e.g. daily paperwork/log, time and materials, key and material records, key inventory, etc.) for the purpose of providing written support in compliance with regulations and/or conveying information.
- Requests equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining inventory and ensuring availability of required items.
- Responds to emergency situations during or after hours for the purpose of resolving immediate safety/security concerns.
- Transports a variety of items (e.g. tools, equipment, supplies, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring the availability of materials required at job site.
- Supervision of field personnel
- Coordination with other trades
- Scheduling coordination and supervision of the other divisions of GC&E personnel on the project
- Maintaining man-hour budgets
- Coordinating deliveries of materials and equipment with the Electrical Manager
- Quality Control of the project installation
- Supervising, coordinating, and/or performing all necessary test functions
- Overseeing maintenance and upkeep of all equipment including vehicles and power equipment
- Overall direction of the field installation
- Daily reporting to the customer and the GC&E Electrical Manager
- Maintaining Quality Control and Safety of all projects assigned
- Must have the Ability to Read and Interpret Construction Documents
- Must have the Ability to Read and Interpret Project Budgets, Profit and Loss Statements, etc.
- Mechanical Aptitude
- High School Diploma or GED
- Possess or Obtain the Necessary Hand Tools
- Pass Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Pass Background Investigation
- Pass Random Drug Screens
GC&E Systems Group, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, Inc. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.