Logistics Support Technician
- Posting Date: 12/28/2020
- Position Name: Logistics Support Technician
- Location: Fort Gordon
- Employee Type: Regular Full-Time
- Security Clearance Status: Active
- Security Clearance Type: Current DoD SECRET Security Clearance
- US Citizenship Required: Yes
- Job Level: Intermediate
GC&E Systems Group is currently recruiting for a Tier II support Specialist to join our team in support of the Military Health Information Technology Support Customer Support Center, Information Management, DDEAMC, Fort Gordon, GA.
- Managing the receipt, storage, issue, and turn-in of desktop automation equipment for DDEAMC.
- Operate in accordance with applicable DoD supply regulations and procedures in support of contractor technicians, IMD, and other DDEAMC staff.
- Maintain hand receipts for the DDEAMC Property Book for contractor equipment and a transitional hand receipt for intake and deployment of equipment.
- 8+ years property management experience within the Department of Defense.
- Knowledgeable in controlling, managing and disposal of property.
GC&E Systems Group, LLC. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, LLC. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.