- Posting Date: 3/5/2019
- Position Name: Network Administrator
- Company: Fort Campbell, KY
- SCA Wage Category: Exempt
- Shift: 1st
- Employee Type: Regular Full Time
- Security Clearance Status: Active and/or Able to Obtain
- Security Clearance Type: Secret
- US Citizenship Required: Yes
- Job Level: Associate through Senior
- Travel: Negligible
GC&E Systems Group seeks an individual to assist the government to operate and maintain the Information and Infrastructure systems for Fort Campbell and all remote sites.
Essential Job Functions:
- Monitor and respond to connectivity and performance trouble calls received from network users, and to alerts generated by various NSSM tools managed by the Government.
- Use (CA Spectrum, Solarwinds, Cisco Prime, General Dynamix GEM-X, Sienna Sitemanager, RTM SwitchExpert, Microsoft DHCP, Unique CAIRS) to diagnose network connectivity and performance faults from the network endpoint component, through the PDS, through the routed and switched network backbone to as close to the destination system and application as possible.
- Diagnose and resolve problems at the physical and data link layers (including Wireless, Ethernet, DWDM, and SONET) and common problems at the network (IP) layer.
- Identify problems at the transport, session, presentation, and application layers.
Experience with the following:
- Defense Switched Network (DSN)
- Department of Defense information network (DODIN)
- Installation as a Docking Station (IADS)
- Experience using NetOps tools such as SCCM, SCOM, Spectrum, ArcSight Management Center (ArcMC), ArcSight Logger, ForeScout Counter ACT, CISCO Prime, wireless controllers and firewalls, wireless access points (WAPS), wireless intrusion devices (WIDS), Tellabs GPON, TCP/IP, Routing & Switching with Cisco, Brocade and Juniper, COOP/DR Planning and Execution, MS Office Suite, TMS, and Remedy
- IT-II IT Level
- SECRET Clearance with T3 Investigation
- IAT-II IA Certification (Security+)
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Antiterrorism Level 1 Training
- iWatch Training
- IA Training
- Acceptable Use Policies (AUP)
- Level 1 OPSEC
- COOP Training
- Safe Driver Training
GC&E Systems Group, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, Inc. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.