- Posting Date: 3/6/2019
- Position Name: Network Administrator
- Company: Fort Rucker, AL
- SCA Wage Category: Exempt
- Shift: 1st
- Employee Type: Regular Full Time
- Security Clearance Status: Active and/or Able to Obtain
- Security Clearance Type: Secret with SSBI
- US Citizenship Required: Yes
- Job Level: Technician
- Travel: Negligible
GC&E Systems Group seeks an individual to assist the government to operate and maintain the Information and Infrastructure systems for Fort Rucker and all remote sites.
Essential Job Functions:
- Event/Incident Management
- Configuration and Security Management
- Availability Management and Performance Analysis
- Configuration and Storage Management
- Capacity and Availability Management
- Messaging and Collaboration Support
- Support ECVOIP
- Monitor operation of the LAN, WAN, WLAN and VPN for correct functionality
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance with SSBI Investigation
- Computing environment certification
- Experience with DWDM/Sonet Unified Communications
- Experience with WLAN-Aruba
- TCP/IP experience
- Routing and switching experience CISCO, Brocade and Juniper
- Experienced with NIPRNET, SIPRNET, DSN, ARNET, GUARDNET, DREN and SIMNET, ECVoIP Networks
- Understanding of COOP and OPLAN Support Services
- Windows proficient
- MS Office Suite Proficient
GC&E Systems Group, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, Inc. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.