- Posting Date: 3/5/2019
- Position Name: Planner
- Company: Fort Campbell, KY
- SCA Wage Category: Exempt
- Shift: 1st
- Employee Type: Regular Full Time
- Security Clearance Status: Active and/or Able to Obtain
- Security Clearance Type: Secret
- US Citizenship Required: Yes
- Job Level: Senior
- Travel: Negligible
GC&E Systems Group seeks an individual to assist the government to operate and maintain the Information and Infrastructure systems for Fort Campbell and all remote sites.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform the QA, engineering, and testing actions needed to ensure project acceptance and closure
- Use MS Project and other tools to provide visibility into all aspects of a project, schedule, milestones, as-built drawings, risk/issues, costs, and resourcing
- Coordinate work activities with the NEC/RNEC and the CCB as well as other stakeholders; monitor and report on project progress, cost, issues, risks identified and managed; perform quality audits; and ensure overall project goals and objectives are met.
- Schedule (in coordination with the respective Team and/or Functional Lead) a site survey to be completed within the timeframe identified to: confirm requirements; identify availability of facilities; estimate material needs and cost; determine labor requirements by applicable Service Contract Act/Davis Bacon Act categories (as applicable); document proposed installation / work solution; and determine staffing approach and estimated completion date
- Be the primary POC for the RNEC to coordinate and schedule Exercise Support
- Identify support requirements, participate in planning meetings, develop a technical support approach, implement identified requirements, provide support during the exercise, and then breakdown necessary systems following the exercise
- Coordinate with the NEC/RNEC and our internal team to provide all necessary services within the due dates identified in the respective work orders
Experience with the following:
- C4IM Service List
- I3A and UFC guidelines
- TIA/EIA 568 Commercial Building Cabling Standards
- IEEE 802 wireless standards
- Aruba Wireless
- SLA/QA Client Delivery
- COOP/DR Planning and Execution
- ATS, ITS and LMR technologies
- QA BBPs
- Enterprise Project Management
- Applicable OSHA standards and industry practices, requirements verification and trend analysis
- QC planning and development
- QA controls, strategic planning, technical design planning and documentation
- Exercise planning, coordination and management
- Conduct site surveys
- Life Cycle Management (LCM)
- SOP/documentation development and management
- MS Office Suite
- IT-III IT Level
- SECRET Clearance with T3 Investigation
- PMP Certification
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Antiterrorism Level 1 Training
- iWatch Training
- IA Training
- Level 1 OPSEC
- Acceptable Use Policies (AUP)
- COOP Training
- Safe Driver Training
GC&E Systems Group, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, Inc. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.