Risk Management Framework Specialist
- Posting Date: 12/28/2020
- Position Name: Risk Management Framework Specialist
- Location: Fort Gordon
- Employee Type: Regular Full-Time
- Security Clearance Status: Active
- Security Clearance Type: Current DoD SECRET Security Clearance
- US Citizenship Required: Yes
- Job Level: Intermediate
GC&E Systems Group is currently recruiting for a Risk Management Framework Specialist to join our team in support of the Military Health Information Technology Support Customer Support Center, Information Management, DDEAMC, Fort Gordon, GA This position supports the RMF program by conducting various threat and vulnerability assessments of Security Controls related to specific systems as directed by the RMF Program Manager.
- Document findings of these inspections/audits, identifies and assesses risks, and determines and implements effective measures to mitigate such risks.
- Supports development of secure computer baselines by assessing baselines for required security settings and configurations and ensuring compliancy with RMF standards.
- Participates in project management activities and in any special projects initiated by a Risk Management team lead or supervisor .and service delivery strategy.
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Security+ Certification
- 3+ years of IA experience
- Must meet DoD 8570.01-M requirements.
GC&E Systems Group, LLC. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, LLC. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.