- Posting Date: 3/5/2019
- Position Name: SW Systems Developer
- Company: Fort Campbell, KY
- SCA Wage Category: Exempt
- Shift: 1st
- Employee Type: Regular Full Time
- Security Clearance Status: Active and/or Able to Obtain
- Security Clearance Type: Secret
- US Citizenship Required: Yes
- Job Level: Senior
- Travel: Negligible
GC&E Systems Group seeks an individual to assist the government to operate and maintain the Information and Infrastructure systems for Fort Campbell and all remote sites.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform hardware/software support for file, print, thin client, and common user application servers, and server farms
- Support our Customer Support Team with software releases and image management
- Provide touch labor, troubleshooting, software/hardware installation, software license management, configuration and ensure all IAVA patching and security actions are conducted as required
Experience with the following:
- Develop, test, and distribute software packages using SCCM and other methods (PowerShell, Visual Basic scripts; batch files; etc.)
- Release, image and license management
- Operations automation
- Certificates of Networthiness (CoN)
- COOP/DR Planning and Execution
- SOP/documentation development and management
- MS Office Suite
- IT-I IT Level
- SECRET Clearance with T5 Investigation
- IAT Level II IA Certification
- Computing Environment Certification
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Antiterrorism Level 1 Training
- iWatch Training
- IA Training
- Level 1 OPSEC
- Acceptable Use Policies (AUP)
- Safe Driver Training
GC&E Systems Group, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, Inc. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.