Security Project Manager - Atlanta
- Position Name: Security Project Manager
- Company: GC&E Systems Group, Inc.
- Job Title: Electronic Security Project Manager
- Employee Type: Full Time
- Experience: 7+ years’ experience with Security Systems
- Education: Associate/Technical Degree preferred
- Relocation Cost Paid: None
GC&E Systems Group seeks an individual with experience designing, installing and maintaining commercial/government physical security equipment and installation services. The qualified candidate will be well versed in commercial IP CCTV, Access Control Systems, Biometrics, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and Low Voltage Wiring.
This Security Project Manager will be responsible for installing and maintaining customer security equipment. This position will oversee other security technicians on multiple small, medium and large projects. This position will provide direct oversight to projects and technicians. This position will also have profit/loss job responsibility in regard to labor and materials.
Essential Job Functions:
- The ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Manager other technicians on projects and be responsible for labor hours and materials.
- Ability to successfully install complex security systems, to include: IP CCTV cameras, VMS, card access, IDS and associated cabling/power requirements.
- Conduct site surveys as necessary.
- Troubles shoot and repair commercial security systems.
- Troubles shoot computer networks: VLAN’s, switches, servers, Power-over-Ethernet in regard to security equipment.
- Applicants must have 7 years’ experience with security systems and solutions.
- Extensive experience with IP CCTV systems.
- Experience with Card Access Systems and IDS.
- Current alarm or access control certifications a plus.
- Prefer associate/technical degree.
- Current network or computer certifications a plus.
- Candidate must have excellent oral and written skills to prepare customer proposals.
- Candidate must have good computer skills in MS Office, Visio and understanding of IP networks.
- Must have good driving record; pass pre-employment background and drug screen.
- Willingness and ability to communicate and deal with a variety of people.
GC&E Systems Group, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, Inc. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.