Security Sales - Atlanta
- Job Title: Security Sales
- Employee Type: Full Time
- Experience: 5+ Years’
- Salary: Salary + Commission
- Education: College Degree Preferred
- Relocation Cost Paid: None
- Location: Atlanta, GA
GC&E Systems Group seeks an individual with experience selling physical security equipment and installation services. The qualified candidate will be well versed in IP CCTV, Electronic Access Control Systems, Intercoms Systems and Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS).
This Security Sales position will be responsible for developing new customers within the State of Georgia using cold calling, referrals, vendor partners and direct mailing. Must have the ability to sell enterprise security solutions to end users, consultants, Electrical contractors and General Contractors.
Essential Job Functions:
- Strategic account planning and management
- Develop new customers and maintain customer relationships
- Achieve quarterly sales targets
- Attend pre-bid conferences, site surveys and prepare proposals for customers in response to RFP and RFQ’s
- Attend and assist in the marketing of GC&E security services at tradeshows
- Conduct site surveys as necessary
- Cold call for new business
- Conduct joint sales calls with our manufacturing partners
- Achieve quarterly revenue budget
- Candidate must have excellent oral and written skills to prepare customer proposals
- Candidate must have good computer skills in MS Office, Visio and understanding of IP networks
- Must have good driving record; pass pre-employment background and drug screen
- Candidate should have basic estimating skills for the delivery of security solutions and possess the ability to read blue prints and take notes at pre-bid conferences
- Ability to work evenings and/or weekend hours as needed
- Prepare sales reports for management as required
GC&E Systems Group, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, Inc. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.