- Posting Date: 4/2/2019
- Position Name: Senior Network Administrator
- Company: GC&E Systems Group
- Location: Fort Huachuca, AZ
- SCA Wage Category: Exempt
- Shift: 1st
- Employee Type: Regular Full Time
- Security Clearance Status: Active and/or Able to Obtain
- Security Clearance Type: Top Secret/SCI
- US Citizenship Required: Yes
- Job Level: Associate through Senior
- Travel: Negligible
Under general direction, responsible for the acquisition, installation, maintenance and usage of the company’s local area network. Studies contractor products to determine those which best meet company needs; assists in presentation of information to management resulting in purchase and installation of hardware, software, and telecommunication equipment. Manages network performance and maintains network security. Ensures that security procedures are implemented and enforced. Installs all network software. Evaluates, develops and maintains telecommunications systems. Troubleshoots network problems. Establishes and implements network policies, procedures and standards and ensures their conformance with information systems and company’s objectives. Trains users on network operation.
Essential Job Functions:
- Shall operate, monitor, sustain and secure the Army Agency Context according to AR 25-2, the Joint Technical Architecture (JTA. The DoDIN Fusion Center (DFC) JRSS Global Management Team (GMT) will take over responsibility for the CONUS JRSS Army Agency Context Management upon award of this effort. There are devices consisting of firewalls, web proxy, routers and VPN. Historically, approximately 22,500 NIPRNet and 500 SIPRNet network event/incident/service request tickets require resolution each year.
- Ensure that all Army JRSS and Enterprise devices managed by the DFC are working correctly with such Government-provided management tools as NETCOOL, InfoVista, Riverbed Netflow/AppResponse, RedSeal, BMC Network Automation (BNA), Schnozz, Cisco Prime,
- Agency Firewall, Base Firewall, F5 load balancer, Web Proxy/Filter, WCF Reporter, VM
- Platforms, GigaMON, Access Control Servers (ACS) and TACACS etc.
- Provide support at the DoDIN Fusion Center (DFC) 24/7/365, to operate, manage and
- troubleshoot outages and other network and enterprise service issues.
- Create, add, delete, audit, and update Deny All/Permit by Exception (DAPE) security policies, including Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Guide (STIG) compliance.
- Maintain accurate and complete ports, protocols, and services (PPS) and Application
- Layer Filtering records for Army managed sites. Review RFC requests for accuracy and security concerns.
- At the DFC, shall operate, monitor, sustain, and secure the Remote Access VPN (RAVPN) and site-to-site VPN (S2SVPN) between each installation. There will be approximately 63 VPN Concentrators. Approximately 3,050 VPN legacy event/incident/service request tickets require resolution each year
- MA/MS degree. A senior employee typically works on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently. A senior employee may oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- At least one of the following certifications:
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP),
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA),
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Associate,
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification)
- Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED), or
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)-Security
- TOP SECRET (TS)/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) Clearance
- IAT-III IA Certification (Security+)
GC&E Systems Group, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, Inc. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.