Senior Systems Engineer - Fort Stewart
- Position Name: Systems Engineer - Senior
- Location: Fort Stewart, GA
- SCA Wage Category: Exempt
- Shift: 1st
- Employee Type: Regular Full Time
- Security Clearance Status: Active and/or Able to Obtain
- Security Clearance Type: Secret
- US Citizenship Required: Yes
- Job Level: Engineer
- Travel: Negligible
GC&E Systems Group seeks an individual to assist the Government with configuration management (CM) functional support for standardized planning, design, implementation, installation, O&M, and documentation of configuration hardware and software baselines, network diagrams, and physical elevation diagrams.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist the Government with management and administration of enterprise systems.
- Perform the following: Active Directory Management; Systems Center Management; Messaging Management; Clustering Services; Backup and Restoration; Network Access Control; Network Authentication and Services; Remote Access; Operations Management Services; Anti-Virus/Network Threat Protection; Relational Database Management; SharePoint/Collaboration Services; and Virtual Server Services.
- Perform enterprise systems management, including fault determination, performance management, environmental monitoring, configuration management (coding/scripting/patching global and group policy), and security management of both classified and unclassified systems.
Experience with the following:
- Active Directory
- Systems Center Management
- Messaging Management
- Clustering Services
- Backup and Restoration
- Network Access Control
- Network Authentication and Services
- Remote Access
- Operations Management Services
- Anti-Virus/Network Threat Protection
- Relational Database Management
- SharePoint/Collaboration Services
- Virtual Server Services
- MS Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012
- MS Web Applications trained
- Windows SUP/DNS/DHCP servers, print servers, Web Servers, etc.)
- IT-I IT Level
- SECRET Clearance with T5 Investigation
- IAT-III IA Certifications
- Computing Environment Certification
- Antiterrorism Level 1 Training
- iWatch Training
- Level 1 OPSEC
- Acceptable Use Policies (AUP)
GC&E Systems Group, LLC. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, LLC. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.