Senior VTC Technician
- Posting Date: 04/02/2020
- Position Name: Senior VTC Technician
- Location: Shaw Air Force Base (AFB), Sumter, South Carolina
- Employee Type: Regular Full Time
- Security Clearance Status: Active
- Security Clearance Type: Secret / T3
- US Citizenship Required: Yes
- Job Level: Senior
- Travel: Negligible
GC&E Systems Group seeks an individual to assist the government to operate and maintain the Video Teleconference Systems for Army Central (ARCENT) G6.
Essential Job Functions:
- Operate, schedule, facilitate and maintain the VTC suite
- Responsible for scheduling, establishing connectivity, testing, troubleshooting, operating, and performing O&M on the VTC equipment and ensuring all components are configured IAW IAVA/STIG guidance
Experience with the following:
- Scheduling, operating, and maintaining VTC equipment and operations in both SBU and SECRET environments
- DISA/DISN Global Video System
- MS Office Suite
- 4-year college degree in an IT related field and 3 years of experience with VTC systems and operations
- SECRET Clearance with T3 Investigation
- IAT Level II IA Certification
- Computing Environment Certification
- Current Information Assurance (IA) certification (required at performance start date): IAT II (Security+ CE, SSCP, GSEC, CCNA-Security, GICSP, or CySA+) IAW DoD 8570.01-M.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundations (v4)
GC&E Systems Group, LLC. offers a competitive benefits package to include paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, Inc. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.