SharePoint Administrator - Fort Gordon
- Posting Date: 12/28/2020
- Position Name: SharePoint Administrator
- Location: Fort Gordon
- Employee Type: Regular Full-Time
- Security Clearance Status: Active
- Security Clearance Type: Current DoD SECRET Security Clearance
- US Citizenship Required: Yes
- Job Level: Intermediate
GC&E Systems Group is currently recruiting for a Tier II support Specialist to join our team in support of the Military Health Information Technology Support Customer Support Center, Information Management, DDEAMC, Fort Gordon, GA.
- Must be able to design, develop, modify, and sustain Microsoft SharePoint server and associated content.
- Will be required to maintain the local MS SharePoint infrastructure and work as part of a development team to design and maintain the DDEAMC intranet presence within SharePoint.
- Consult with various functional components to design and implement departmental SharePoint resources and may conduct one-on-one or group training as needed.
- Shall possess skill set to assist in other web design and/or display as part of the IMD.
- Web/Administration Branch Microsoft Certified Database Administrator or equivalent certification.
- Certifications must meet DoD 8570.01-M for computing environment requirements.
- 5+ years of experience in design and maintenance of MS SharePoint.
- Experience in the following areas:
- Installing and configuring SharePoint server/websites
- Installing and configuring service applications
- Configuring, managing and maintaining managed accounts
- Configuring SharePoint service accounts
- SharePoint database backups and restoration
- Powershell or SharePoint management shell scripting
- Installing Microsoft updates for SharePoint content management
- Troubleshooting SharePoint server and website issues
GC&E Systems Group, LLC. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, LLC. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.