Site Manager - Fort Buchanan
- Position Name: Site Manager
- Location: Fort Buchanan, PR
- SCA Wage Category: Exempt
- Shift: 1st
- Employee Type: Regular Full Time
- Security Clearance Status: Active and/or Able to Obtain
- Security Clearance Type: Secret
- US Citizenship Required: Yes
- Job Level: Manager
- Travel: Negligible
As the Site Manager, you will be responsible for organizing and maintaining our service delivery model; serving as the primary point of contact to the Fort Buchanan Network Enterprise Center (NEC); and ensuring all services provided by GC&E are delivered with the highest level of customer satisfaction. You will manage and direct all day-to-day activities required by the performance work statement (PWS) and to take whatever actions are necessary to manage and train GC&E personnel to ensure all services are performed on time and of required quality. You will be responsible for prioritizing, organizing, scheduling, and ensuring sufficient resources are scheduled daily to support PWS and special project requirements. Site Manager shall be technically qualified with Network administration, troubleshooting, maintenance, and installation procedures. The Site Manager shall also be technically proficient in the areas of configuration, installation, upgrade, and troubleshooting of applicable Inside Plant (ISP) and Outside Plant (OSP) systems and devices and Telephone Service operations.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Serves as the local management authority and the on-site single point of contact for the Fort Buchanan NEC
- Responsible for the management and coordination of all work under the Fort Buchanan NEC TO contract
- Responsible for the overall management, coordination, quality, work safety, timeliness, customer satisfaction, and effectiveness of all functional support provided by our Team
- Responsible for prioritizing, organizing, scheduling, and assigning all work activities, response actions, maintenance items and projects IAW the PWS
- Responsible for ensuring the development, review, and submission of all TO contract deliverables
- Provides SME consultation to the Fort Buchanan NEC regarding life-cycle management and/or modernization efforts of their communications systems and infrastructure
- Ensures all staff remain technically proficient, maintain certifications, and receive all necessary training to comply with TO contract / PWS requirements
- Responsible for implementing quality control standards and inspections
- Maintains day-to-day communications with our Fort Buchanan TO contract leadership
- Performs or directs site surveys to identify special project requirements
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance with SSBI Investigation
- 5 to 10 years’ experience leading TO / contracts similar in scope and complexity
- ACIS and CCNA Security Certified
- CISSP Preferred
- Understanding C4IM Services List and Response Timeframes
- Understanding of I3A Standards
GC&E Systems Group, LLC. offers a competitive benefits package to include paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, LLC. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.