Systems Administrator - Intermediate
- Posting Date: 12/10/2021
- Position Name: Intermediate Systems Administrator
- Location: Fort Bragg,NC
- SCA Wage Category: Exempt
- Shift: 1st
- Employee Type: Regular Full Time
- Security Clearance Status: Active and/or able to obtain
- Security Clearance Type: Secret
- US Citizenship Required: Yes
- Job Level: Intermediate
- Travel: Negligible
As an Intermediate Systems Administrator on Fort Bragg, you will:
- Provide continued support, integration, O&M of the SQL server farm on both NIPRNET and SIPRNET.
- Monitor server utilization, and capacity to make configuration changes to run at optimal efficiency.
- Support the Government with the administration of RMF controls for the SQL servers, ensuring RMF controls meet the DISA STIG requirements.
- Recommend continual service improvement of SQL servers through service reports to the Enterprise Systems Division (ESD).
- Assist the Government in providing the best installation support, and recommending strategies and services that enable a consistent, repeatable approach to provide a stable server.
- Process all applicable service requests IAW C4IM service list.
- Support the Government to configure new sites, deploy approved custom features, and manage Web applications.
- Recommend continual service improvement through system resources such as central processor unit (CPU) Usage, Memory Consumption, input/output (I/O), Network, Disk Usage, and Process. Process all applicable service requests in accordance with C4IM service standards. The Contractor shall prioritize and complete work orders as prescribed by the AESD. The Contractor shall support the Government by logging all relevant incident and servicer request details that will inform the proper categorization and prioritization.
- Support the Government with the administration of RMF controls for the servers, ensuring they meet the DISA STIG requirements, all IAVM and security patches are applied in the required time frames. Maintain site permissions to include individual user permissions.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
Experienced with the following:
- Installation, configuration, support, provisioning, and troubleshooting of MS Server (2012R2, 2016 and 2019) physical and virtual servers.
- Enterprise level administration of SCCM and SCOM Suites, SQL Server/ databases and database administration using MS Access and MS SQL Server.
- A thorough understanding and significant experience with applicable security policies and vulnerability assessments (ex: STIG/SRG//RMF/CCRI/OPORDS/IAVM) to apply technical standards and policy and to remediate security vulnerabilities.
- Monitor and maintain required cybersecurity controls, participate in CCB activities and possess excellent customer relationship and documentation skills.
- Perform research and analysis of application and automation improvements, recommend continual service improvements, knowledgeable of C4IM standards and NEC policy and procedures, and all other applicable regulations and policy.
- Manage and analyze applicable system/application logs and perform incident trend and performance analysis.
- Common tools and applications include MS Windows, SharePoint, MS Office Suite, and Remedy ITSM.
- SECRET Clearance with Tier 3 Investigation
- 8570.01-M IAT-II Baseline Certification (Security+ CE)
- Computing Environment Certification (MCSA - SQL Exam 70-461, 70-462, 70-463 and/or approved equivalent)
- ITIL V4 Foundation (minimum) trained
- Threat Awareness and Reporting Program (TARP) Training
- Intelligence Oversight (IO) training
- DOD Cyber Awareness training
- Acceptable Use Policies (AUP)
- Antiterrorism Level I Training
- iWATCH Training
- Level 1 OPSEC Training
- Customer Service Training
- Safe Driver Training
- COOP Training
- Controlled Unclassified Information Training (CUI).
GC&E Systems Group, LLC. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, LLC. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.