- Posting Date: 3/5/2019
- Position Name: Web Administrator
- Company: Fort Campbell, KY
- SCA Wage Category: Exempt
- Shift: 1st
- Employee Type: Regular Full Time
- Security Clearance Status: Active and/or Able to Obtain
- Security Clearance Type: Secret
- US Citizenship Required: Yes
- Job Level: Senior
- Travel: Negligible
GC&E Systems Group seeks an individual to assist the government to operate and maintain the Information and Infrastructure systems for Fort Campbell and all remote sites.
Essential Job Functions:
- Install, configure, maintain, and administer web and portal services
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies and architectures to further optimize web site efficiencies and automation
- Maintain collaborative SharePoint sites and associated workflows, lists, etc
- Assess site usage, develop applications, test client and server-side software, maintain and update documentation and user guides, and maintain security postures
- Provide host system maintenance; manage access controls; and provide CM, security/patch management, and service continuity (data recovery, backup)
- Identify usage trends and proactively identify storage by implementing monitoring thresholds or processing requirement upgrades to the Government, prior to major incidents.
- Test and coordinate installation of security patches for web servers to ensure compliance with DISA STIG and AR 25-2 requirements
- Monitor proxy performance and report abnormal events/incidents to the COR and Division chiefs
Experience with the following:
- Current MS SharePoint
- Current MS workstation and server OS
- HW/SW support
- MS SCCM/SCOM
- Account management, change management, and log monitoring
- Proficient in Dreamweaver, Web Matrix, Visual Studio, .Net, Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop, Fireworks, and FrontPage
- SIPRNET/ NIPRNET
- Army Golden Master Program
- Technology research and recommendation
- Backup and recovery
- COOP/DR Planning and Execution
- SOP and user guide training documentation development and management
- MS Office Suite
- IT-I IT Level
- SECRET Clearance with T5 Investigation
- IAT Level II IA Certification
- Computing Environment Certification
- Microsoft Certified Internet Webmaster Design or MCSE
- SharePoint Certification
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Antiterrorism Level 1 Training
- iWatch Training
- IA Training
- Level 1 OPSEC
- Acceptable Use Policies (AUP)
- Safe Driver Training
GC&E Systems Group, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, Inc. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.