Web Programmer - Fort Gordon
- Posting Date: 12/28/2020
- Position Name: Web Programmer
- Location: Fort Gordon
- Employee Type: Regular Full-Time
- Security Clearance Status: Active
- Security Clearance Type: Current DoD SECRET Security Clearance
- US Citizenship Required: Yes
- Job Level: Intermediate
GC&E Systems Group is currently recruiting for a Web Programmer to join our team in support of the Military Health Information Technology Support Customer Support Center, Information Management, DDEAMC, Fort Gordon, GA.
- Must be able to design and program web pages and/or sites and is responsible for the design, layout, coding, modifications, security, and graphics of multiple websites.
- Must work closely with clients and members of the Web Team to both create detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Will work with clients and Web Team members to build and refine websites.
- Experienced with Microsoft Server Operation Systems
- Experienced with Microsoft IIS
- Experienced with troubleshooting complex application configurations and network issues related to web applications and web services.
- Experienced with Business Objects and Crystal Reports
- Have experience in recommending and implementing server security software, hardware and updates.
- Have experience with SQL, .NET, ASP, C#, HTML and other web related applications and/or utilities.
- Experience in implementing and configuring multi-layer web applications using approved current technologies (e.g., .NET/Java Script C#/ASP/XML); Write code in C#, ASP.NET .
- Must possess certifications in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M for computing environment requirements.
- 2+ year experience
GC&E Systems Group, LLC. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, LLC. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.